1. Quo cotton rounds. Cotton rounds in general are so amazing. These are a pretty decent batch. It holds liquid (cleansers, makeup remover and nail polish remover) fairly well and doesn’t shred or fall apart. Pretty nice! If you are cost conscious, you can even use both sides!
Sample Selection Saturday empties
2. Etude House Skin Malgem Smoother. It was fine, but it was just really heavy on the alcohol scent. Good toner for my combination skin, though. Especially for the summer.
3. Tarte ReCreate Primer. Amazing primer, just a really weird finish. Discontinued.
4. Etude House Skin Malgem Deep Moist. From the same line as the Etude House sample, again, it was really heavy on the alcohol scent. As a toner, this wasn’t a good one for my skin type. This is better suited to dry and dehydrated skin types.
5. Malin + Goetz lip moisturizer. Amazing! Soothed my chapped lips and I only need a tiny dot. Great to use out and about and overnight.